Electromagnetic frequency sensitivity (EMF) is becoming a significant health problem for a small portion of the population. The entire population is being bombarded by electromagnetic fields due to the increasing use of cell phones, microwave ovens, smart meters, WiFi routers, and Bluetooth devices. For genetically susceptible individuals, this can create a variety of vague neurologic symptoms that can be disabling in certain patients.
It is important for EMF sensitive patients to understand that their bodies cannot tolerate the electromagnetic fields they are exposed to due to genetic susceptibilities. In addition, these patients have an elevated total body burden of a variety of environmental xenobiotics. The management of these patients is based on reducing the EMF in their living environment as much as possible, undertaking mitigating measures, and lowering the total body burden of any concurrent xenobiotics present in the system.
EMF sensitive patients will need environmental laboratory evaluations to assist with optimization of their specific individualized treatment protocol. This will potentially include nutritional supplements, intravenous therapies, and dietary measures.
What are some symptoms?
- Tiredness and Fatigue, Muscle, or Physical Weakness
- Disorientation, Dizziness, or Balance Problems
- Ringing in the Ears
- Stress / Anxiety
- Eye Problems
- Changes in Memory
- Sleep Disturbances (including insomnia)
- Depression and Depressive Symptoms
- Lack of Concentration or Learning Ability (Brain Fog)
- Leg Cramps
EMF Radiation Health Risks
Recent medical studies and research have shown links between prolonged exposure to cause:
- Thyroid Cancer is increasing and we know the main form of this can be induced by radiation.
- Breast and Skin Cancers
- Neurological Effects:
- Brain Tumors
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Impairment
- Cellular Effects:
- DNA Damage
- Sleep Disturbance
- Male Infertility and decreased sperm motility
- Miscarriage (Women who were exposed to higher levels of EMF radiation had a 2.72 greater risk of miscarriage)
- Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Overall Health Effects:
- Skin problems (Premature Aging)
- Immune System Deficiency
- Electromagnetic Sensitivity
- Subliminal Stress (the reduction of blood and oxygen flow to vital systems)